About Blacksteel Energy Inc.

Blacksteel Energy Inc. is a Canadian junior oil & natural gas exploration and production company. 

Blacksteel holds a 30% working interest and is acquiring the remaining 70% in a light oil Montney resource play in the Girouxville area of northern Alberta.  Significant upside has been identified on the Property. 

Our Team

Blacksteel is managed by a core team that has significant experience in founding, financing, taking public, and supporting the development of companies, specifically in the natural resource. 

The Board of Directors have extensive experience building and operating companies with production in excess of 60,000 boe/d. 

To compliment the management and board of Blacksteel, the company uses contractors with asset specific expertise to guide our development program.

Contact Us